Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Wish Quilt 2013 Stitch Therapy Project

Beginning next January, our stitch group has chosen to work on their own versions of The Wish Quilt designed by Bronwyn Hayes. Originally the pattern was published in Australian Homespun magazine, BUT, Bronwyn has been posting the blocks on her blog for free since July 25th! I finished my version in June, just in time to enter it in the Pinetree Patchworkers quilt show. Bronwyn's beautiful design won 3 ribbons!
The Wish Quilt by Karen Martin 2012

I was thrilled and honored that my version of The Wish Quilt was featured on the Red Brolly blog on August 4th. In January, I will post a close-up photo of each of my blocks so you can see the fun details!

Be sure to visit Bronwyn's blog Red Brolly (red umbrella to us Yanks!) everyday for fun stuff and wonderful artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment