Saturday, December 29, 2012

Oh Scrap!

Yay! Part Six of Easy Street is finished and in the tub with the rest of it's friends. 

128 Double Brick blocks + 64 triangles

The good part:
Easy Street has been such a good way to whittle down stash fabrics. 

The bad part:
I keep finding more of this:

Apparently I have more bags of these scraps hidden away in my stash than
a squirrel has acorns.

Looks like I will be spending the first few days of the year doing this:

Ready for the strips and squares boxes.
Read about them here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are so organized--I HAVE to do this--I am so sick of poking through piles of fabric AND scraps--and NOT finding the one piece I need and know is somewhere in the mess!! I guess you just have to stop and DO IT!! That will be my New Year's Resolution...Julierose :--}}

    ReplyDelete