Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Countdown! Day Twelve

Back Porch Press
Merry Christmas Eve!
Christmas Tree Quilt by Back Porch Press
completed 2000/measures 36" x 44"

Bronwyn Hayes
The Wish Quilt 
designed by Bronwyn Hayes/Red Brolly
completed 2010/measures 58" square
 My Christmas Wishes  for You:
Red Brolly
Someone to hug...

Red Brolly
Time to do the things you enjoy...

Red Brolly
...a happy and healthy home filled with laughter...

Red Brolly
...and anything else you may wish for!
Happy Holidays my friends!!
 Whew! I don't know about you, but I am exhausted!!
I'm taking a little blogging vacation between Christmas and New Year's--see you next year!

3 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed your 12 Days of Christmas - what wonderful, beautiful quilts you have made!! Thanks so much for sharing.
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The variegated thread looks fantastic on your Wish Quilt. Thanks so much for sharing your Christmas quilts in the countdown quite an impressive collection! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete