Monday, December 18, 2017

Breaking News!

The final border for my Primitive Garden quilt is finished! 
I also managed to get it sewn to the rest of the top and will post a photo when I get a chance to take a good picture. You may be able to see some of the sleet coming down when I took this one! 

My Clue 4 triangles for the On Ringo Lake Mystery are done too.
 It was nice to see we are adding more of the browns and blues.

I cut my brown triangles from strips using Bonnie's Essential Triangle Tool and everything went together really slick. I also used one of Gudrun Erla's arrow ruler stickers to mark the line I needed to use--so helpful! And I'm loving my new cutting mat--a Martelli that I purchased during their annual half price sale in November. 
There aren't too many clues left to solve the mystery--can't wait until Friday!!!

Linking with Quiltville's Mystery Monday Link-Up Part Four HERE


9 comments:

  1. Seeing your mystery clues all together is very motivating. I'm still on clue #3. The bottom border is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how many clues are left, but I am running out of one of the colors (green that I used instead of Bonnie's melon). I assume most of the next units will use neutrals and combinations of the other two colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold you're using. You're doing great. I'm working on clue 3 and doing what I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see it all put together! It's going to be beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your final border is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty colours, brown and blue for the border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your final border is beautiful. It's an awesome pattern and you've put it all together beautifully. Can't wait to see the final photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gold! What a great idea for this Mystery Quilt. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete